About the Recipe
1 cup coarsely chopped tomato
· 1 cup each coarsely chopped
· green and yellow bell pepper
· 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped radish
· 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
· 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
· 1 tablespoon lime juice
· 2 teaspoons olive oil
· 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
· 1⁄4 teaspoon coarsely ground
· black pepper
· 1⁄2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
· 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
· 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
· 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
· 2 portions skinless salmon fillets
· Nonstick spray
For the salad: Mix all the salad ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
For the salmon: Mix the chili powder, oregano, cumin, and salt in a small bowl. Rub over both sides of the salmon.
Spray a nonstick grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat to preheat, about 2 minutes. Place the salmon in the grill pan and cook just until opaque in the center, about 5 minutes on each side. Serve with the salad.