About the Recipe
Check out this Phase 1 friendly Ideal Protein Recipe
- Ideal Protein Chocolate Shake
- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp. Ideal Protein salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/16 tsp. ground All Spice
- 1 packet of Stevia sweetener
- Olive Oil Pam Spray
1. In a medium mixing bowl, place IP Chocolate Shake, egg white, salt, baking powder,
Cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground All Spice, and Stevia and whisk together.
2. Shred the peeled zucchini with a cheese grater onto a piece of paper towel.
3. Once finished grating, place another paper towel on top of the zucchini shreds to absorb the
4. Add shredded zucchini to the mixture and mix all together.
5. Keep adding water gradually to get a pancake mix like consistency.
6. Pre-heat oven to 350°F, spray Olive Oil Pam Spray over rectangular cake pans.
7. Pour the mixture into the cake pan.
8. Once baked to perfection, remove from oven and let cool.
9. Once cooled, cut into squares.
10. Serve and enjoy!