About the Recipe
Check out this Phase 1 friendly Ideal Protein Recipe
- 1 Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 packet Splenda
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Beat the egg whites in a bowl
3. Crush the cereal and beat in with the eggs.
4. Add cinnamon, Splenda, and baking powder
5. Wait about 2 minutes allowing the baking powder to work.
6. Then mix well until it forms a batter
7. Spray a pie plate with a non-stick cooking spray and spread batter evenly
8. Baking in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden.