About the Recipe
Check out this Phase 1 friendly Ideal Protein Recipe
• 2 cups celery root, peeled and cubed
• 1/2 cup fat-free vegetable broth
• 1 packet IP mac and cheese
• salt & pepper, to taste
• 5 oz water
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Place celery root, broth, salt, and pepper into a glass dish.
• Place mac and cheese noodles in a food processor until flour-like texture.
• Pour blended noodles and cheese packet into 5oz cold water.
• Pour over celery root and stir to combine.
• Cover and place into oven for 40 minutes. Once you see the cheese browning and the celery root is fork tender, it's ready!