About the Recipe
Check out this Phase 1 friendly Ideal Protein Recipe
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 1 cup of mandolin sliced zucchini
• 1 cup of diced or stewed tomatoes
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• 1 garlic glove pressed
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 tsp pepper
• 1 beaten egg
• 1 packet IP Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix
• 6 Tbsp of cold water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a skillet place oil and garlic, start to sauté until
garlic becomes fragrant.
3. Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning and cook until
tomatoes start to break down.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Using a small baking dish brick lay a layer of
6. Spoon ½ the tomatoes on top, repeat, add one
more layer of zucchini.
7. In a separate bowl beat the egg, add in water, and
cheese sauce whisking until smooth.
8. Spoon evenly over top layer of zucchini.
9. Bake for 30 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and serve.
Tip: Garnish with green onion and chives.