About the Recipe
Check out this Phase 1 friendly Ideal Protein Recipe
• 1 packet Ideal Protein Macaroni & Cheese
• 1/3 cup seeded and diced tomato
• 1/3 cup diced zucchini
• 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• Pinch red pepper flakes or black pepper
• ¼ cup crushed Ideal Protein Dill Pickle Zippers (about 1/3 packet)
• 1 cup steamed rapini (broccoli rabe) or other select vegetable
• Lemon wedge, for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare the macaroni and cheese according to packet directions.
Stir the prepared macaroni and cheese, tomato, zucchini, bell pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl
Pour into a 10-ounce ramekin or small baking dish and top with the crushed dill pickle zippers. Bake until browned and bubbling, 10 to 12 minutes.
Serve the cheese bake with the rapini and lemon on the side.
PER SERVING: 1 ramekin and 1 cup rapini. 332 calories, 32 grams protein, 11 grams total fat, 36 grams total carbs, 15 grams fiber.