About the Recipe
Check out this Phase 1 friendly Ideal Protein Recipe
- 1 Ideal Protein Apple Flavoured Oatmeal Mix
- 6 cups frozen rhubarb
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp Stevia
- Dash of salt
- 1 oz. water
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a mini pie dish.
2. Place a medium-sized pot over medium heat.
3. Add rhubarb and cook until tender – keep stirring frequently.
4. Add cinnamon, vanilla, and salt and stir well.
5. Once cooked, add stevia and stir to make sure it mixes in and dissolves completely.
6. Spoon 1 cup of rhubarb compote into the pie dish and freeze the remaining.
7. Open Ideal Protein Apple Oatmeal and mix with 1 oz. of water and stir with a fork just until
8. Crumble it over compote and spritz with “I can’t believe it’s not butter” to brown.
9. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until brown and bubbles are seen.
10. Allow cooling for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!