About the Recipe
Check out this Phase 1 friendly Ideal Protein Recipe
- Ideal Protein Mashed Potato mix
- Ideal Protein Vanilla Pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- Pam Spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Mix the Ideal Protein Vanilla Pudding with 4 oz. of water and leave in the refrigerator
3. Beat egg whites until foamy but make sure they are not stiff
4. Mix in the Potato Puree, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, and Vanilla Extract
5. Take a cupcake pan and spray Pam
6. Use a spoon to fill cupcake pan holes with batter. Fill holes to about 1/2 or 3/4.
7. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until it’s golden with a bread consistency.
8. Take out and let it cool for 30-40 seconds
9. Use a knife to make a hole in the rolls to make room for the fillings.
10. Use a turkey baster to pour the Ideal Protein Pudding in the rolls.
11. Serve and enjoy.