top of page
About the Recipe
Check out this Phase 1 friendly Ideal Protein Recipe
1 Pkg Ideal Protein Mashed Potato Mix
2 Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Baking Soda
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" Spray or other approved spray
1. Preheat oven to 200º C/400º F
2. Beat egg whites 'til foamy, but not stiff
3. Add in IP Potato Puree, baking powder & baking soda. Mix well. Batter should be medium thick.
4. Spray cupcake pan with olive oil or other 0/0/0 non-stick spray.
5. Spoon batter into cupcake pan. Use large eggs, so the batter made 5 good-sized rolls, filling up each hole about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
6. Spray top of each roll with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"
7. Bake for 7 minutes (or until done).
bottom of page